The Posh Blog
There's always something to talk about when it comes to weddings!
Do I need to bring anything to my appointment?
August 31, 2014 - -
- Bring your magazine clippings or other photos of gowns that appeal to you.
- Bring your iPad or laptop and show us your Pinterest page! That gives us a starting point.
- It is helpful if you wear a strapless bra (and possibly a “spanx”) in order to have an accurate view of how your gown will look.
- Later, you’ll want to bring a pair of shoes with heels of a height that you plan to wear on your wedding day.
- Please, for your modesty and ours, wear appropriate undergarments.
Back to FAQs